Visa and Migration Law


OzGuide provides Visa Application Services for all kinds of Visa needs and immigration law matters.

We can process Visa applications for you or on behalf of business employing people from other countries.

We can also offer legal advice on visa, employment and property issues for individuals and businesses.

OzGuide uses a Migration Lawyer – who is a Registered Migration Agent– a Member of MIA and also a Solicitor registered with the NSW Law Society – this means a real qualified Lawyer that specialises in Migration Law.


OzGuide migration lawyers provide the following services:

  • Visa applications, advice and processing for students, working holidays, business class, 457 skilled program, skilled sponsorship, spouse and family;
  • Advice, applications and processing for Permanent Residency and Citizenship;
  • Legal advice for business looking to sponsor workers under skilled migration, labour agreements or enterprise migration agreements;


Australian Visas are one of the most sought after in the world and therefore as one would expect, they are also one of the most difficult to obtain. There are many types of Australian Visas.

The main ones are:

Temporary Visas

Long term or Permanent Visas

Some types of temporary visas that are available are:

  • Student Visas
  • Business Short-stay (456)
  • Employer Sponsored Visitor
  • Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)
  • Working Holiday (462 & 417)
  • Entertainment and Specialists


Some types of Permanent visas that are available are:

  • Skilled Independent (190)
  • Skilled Nominated (189/187)
  • Business Innovation & Investment (188/888)
  • Humanitarian Visas
  • Prospective Marriage (300)